Shampoos with a lot of chemicals often advertise quick results. However, they lead your hair to become even more damaged and dry in the long term. What is the answer? Switching to natural Ayurveda herbal shampoos created with all-natural, hair-safe components is the savior for your hair.
Your hair cleanser is most likely the product you use the most in your hair care routine. As a result, you must pay special attention to the ingredients. Natural herbs and oils are found in herbal shampoos, nourishing and repairing damaged hair.
Ayurvedic wisdom has been used to create long and beautiful hair in regular hair care routines. Hibiscus, Amla, Shikakai, Aloe Vera, and certain tree barks are referenced in ancient Ayurvedic books as natural hair cleansers. They contribute to maintaining a healthy scalp, hair loss prevention, and hair growth encouragement. Furthermore, selecting the best herbal shampoo is a difficult process. Continue reading this guide to know more about herbal shampoos for your hair care routine.
What Is Herbal Shampoo?
A herbal shampoo is a hair washing solution produced from the extracts of Ayurvedic plants and flowers. Chemical shampoos contain surfactants like sulfates and derivatives, depleting your scalp’s natural oils and harming tissues and cuticles. On the other hand, Herbal shampoos are gentle and natural, and they aid in the maintenance of scalp oils and the promotion of healthy and glossy hair development.
Ayurvedic Method For Choosing Herbal Shampoo
Our body, mind, and soul, according to ancient Ayurvedic writings, are made up of three primary life energies: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha doshas. And the balance of these vital energies is critical to your overall health.
When any of these doshas is raised, our biological processes are disrupted, resulting in various ailments. According to this Ayurvedic philosophy of human health, your hair and scalp issues result from an imbalance in your dosha levels. Herbal hair shampoo suppliers in hong kong added that Indian sages’ old knowledge paved the road to cure the fundamental cause of hair issues, rather than only treating the symptoms like modern medicine does. Selecting the herbal shampoo, it is important to determine your doshas based on your hair and scalp problems.
- When the Vata dosha (Ether + Air) in your body becomes irritated, your scalp and hair become dehydrated. Hair thinning, dry dandruff, ripping in scalp tissues, brittle and frizzy hair with split ends, hair fall, and other symptoms follow.
- When the Pitta (Fire + Water) dosha in your body rises, it causes your scalp to overheat. This causes scalp irritation, premature greying, greasy dandruff, discomfort in the hair roots, and eventually hair loss.
- When your body’s Kapha (Water + Earth) dosha levels rise, your scalp produces too much sebum. The outcomes are oily dandruff, greasy hair, infections, and hair loss.
Ayurvedic homemade shampoos
- Soap pod – Shikakai
Shikakai is a natural saponin-rich cleanser that removes grime and excess sebum while preserving the natural oils of your scalp and hair. It works best to treat dandruff, lice, scalp irritation, premature greying, and other disorders with its anti-fungal, anti-oxidant, and cooling characteristics. Shikakai naturally strengthens your hair roots and detangles your hair, encouraging long, smooth hair growth.
- Soapnut – Reetha
Reetha is very effective for treating dandruff and itchy scalp. It heals your damaged cuticles and calms your inflammatory, boil-infested scalp. While it heals your dry, curly hair and split ends, you may create thick, silky, and bouncy hair. It’s one of the best treatments for bacterial and fungal scalp infections.
- Indian Gooseberry – Amalaki
Amalaki is well-known for preventing hair loss by stimulating hair growth through collagen production. Collagen strengthens hair roots by regenerating cells that have died. Amalaki also hydrates and restores broken ends naturally. It’s excellent for treating dry dandruff.
- Fenugreek – Methika
Methika, also known as methi, is made up of natural saponins and mucilaginous ingredients that help regulate scalp dryness by regulating the pH levels. It aids in hair development, natural hair smoothing, and preserving your natural hair color. It gives excellent and rapid relief from dry dandruff and hair thinning while also maintaining proper moisture levels on your scalp and hair. Methi restores the natural luster of your hair.
- Aloe Vera – Kumari
Kumari stimulates hair development and restores damaged hair by providing rich nutrition and conditioning. In addition to relaxing your scalp irritation, it delivers deep cleansing to greasy hair. Kumari’s antibacterial qualities also keep scalp diseases at bay.
Advantages of the herbal shampoo
- skymedicalmask Herbal shampoos offer the same cleaning power as chemical shampoos, but they are devoid of the sulfates and parabens that cause adverse effects.
- The majority of herbal shampoos have natural conditioning and smoothing characteristics. When utilizing herbal shampoos, you may want to avoid applying chemical conditioners after shampooing.
- Ayurvedic herbal shampoos naturally regulate the pH balance of your scalp and hair while maintaining proper quantities of scalp oils.
- Hong kong’s herbal hair shampoo suppliers believe that herbal shampoos help promote healthy hair development by giving natural sustenance in essential vitamins and minerals found in herbs.